Cut@Home is located in the epicenter of the crafting industry - Utah! We are a small, (yet fast growing!) family owned company nestled in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains southeast of Salt Lake City. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We make every attempt to answer all emails as soon as possible.
PAYMENT: We accept all major credit cards including American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover Card. We accept PayPal under special circumstances and it must be pre-approved by our store manager. We do not charge your card until your order is shipped. If you would like your card charged when your order is placed, then please make a note in the order comments section of your order form.
If your bank has declined your credit card, we will contact you by phone and/or email for payment information. Payment must be made within 24 hours or your order will be cancelled. We will not ship any orders until payment has been made. Please allow three business days for payment with personal checks to clear.
PLEASE NOTE: WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS.
Cut@Home is committed to protecting our customers against credit card fraud. To minimize the risk to our customers and Cut@Home. we have the following policies in place:
Cut@Home uses the most secure ordering process available today. We do not store credit cards.
Cut@Home reserves the right to ask for identification of credit card holder.
Cut@Home reserves the right to request a PayPal invoice.
Cut@Home reserves the right to ship your order to the billing address for the cardholder if the billing address is different from the shipping address.
Cut@Home does not accept third party credit card payments. To pay with a credit card, orders must be placed and shipped by the credit card holder to the address on file by the bank issuing the credit card.
A WORD ABOUT CREDIT CARD FRAUD:
Most customers blame the online store for their credit cards being stolen, when in fact, they don't have to look any further than their own computer! Hackers can compromise your PC with a malicious program that steals your credit card and bank account information from your own computer!
To protect yourself from credit card fraud, Cut@Home recommends the following:
1. Install a reputable anti-virus and Malware on your computer and keep it up-to-date with the latest version. As far as anti-virus and Malware programs available, you have a lot to choose from. "You get what you pay for" is true as far as security goes. Run your anti-virus once a week. Run your Malware every day. If your computer has firewall software, use it!
2. Never use your DEBIT card for online purchases. Get a low limit credit card and use it exclusively for online shopping. Make sure your billing and shipping address match what is on your credit card and always enter your CVV code. Do not store your credit card for future purchases. Cut@Home does NOT store your credit card and our staff cannot view your card number. While inconvenient, this is for your safety!
3. Never follow links or open attachments in emails unless you are absolutely sure who the sender of the email is. Cut@Home uses a secure newsletter program, Benchmark, and it is safe to click on the links within that email.
4. Never follow any links or click on any pop-up boxes when you are shopping online unless you are absolutely sure the action is safe. You will want to install updates from Microsoft, Adobe, Java as examples as these updates help your computer run smooth and bug free. You DO NOT have "30 viruses on your system to clean right away" if you are following Step 1. DO NOT click on anything. Click on the Red X to close the message. If the message will not go away, the best thing to do is restart is your computer. Please be aware some viruses are very tricky! By checking "no" you are actually checking "yes" so be wary of yes/no answers from a pop-up. Again, it is best to restart your computer.
5. Do not make online purchases from a public computer, a friend or stranger's computer. They may not have current anti-virus and Malware in place.
ALERT: If you have already been a victim of credit card or banking fraud, do not assume the breach was at the last online store you visited. Most reputable online stores, like Cut@Home, have the very best protection available on the market today. You may have a virus or other harmful program running on your computer right now. If your credit card has been compromised, play it safe! Do not enter any more personal information on your computer. Take your computer to a professional as soon as possible to be checked.
Cut@Home is committed to making your online transactions as safe and secure as possible.