STOP using scissors...these Scrapbook Die-Cutting and Embossing Machines can take care of your cutting, embossing, and stenciling for all your scrapbook pages, cards, and paper crafts. Be sure to look at each one to see which one is right for YOU! CutAtHome.com only carries the BEST quality of these universal die cutter machines. These die cut cutters give you precise cuts on many different sizes and shapes depending on the opening of the die cutter. Die Cut Machines can cut materials such as cork, vellum, felt, chip board, magnet, and certain types of metal. Some of the best cutting machines available right now, would have to be the Sizzix Big Shot
, Provo Craft Cuttlebug
, Spellbinders Grand Calibur
,and the Quickutz Epic Six. These are all leading brands of machines with similar universal features. Although Lifestyle Crafts Evolution
can be used to do letterpress printing also. And the Spellbinders Calibur will cut, emboss, AND STENCIL all dies! Other best home die cutting systems that are more electronic in nature are the Cricut
, and Sizzix Eclips
. All of these die-cutting and embossing tools are designed for specific purposes so it might be helpful to watch this video HERE
to see a review. And here is a list of questions to consider before purchasing below. Here are some helpful videos as well if you CLICK HERE!
1. What will you be using the die cutting machine for? (i.e. school projects,work,scrapbooking hobby,parties, your own vinyl lettering business)
2. Do you have arthritis in the hands or other disability?
3. Will you only be cutting or do you want to emboss as well?
4. Up to what size of scrapbook paper do you want to cut and/or emboss? (i.e. 12x12,8x8,6x6,4.5x6)
5.. Do you want to scrapbook or make cards from a computer,electronic machine, or manual?
6. Does it need to be portable to go to scrapbook home parties or friends house?
7. Does it need to cut all materials like paper,vinyl,fabric,plastic,cork,vellum, etc?.